How to Know You Need Air Duct CleaningJune 15, 2020
How do you know that you need air duct cleaning? These useful tips will help you find out if your home needs to have the air ducts cleaned by a professional. We clean air ducts for a living, so give our article a read to learn more about the tell-tale signs that you need to clean air ducts.
1. Is there dust coming out of the vents?
2. Are you seeing a lot of dust on surfaces, carpeting, or other areas?
3. Can you see mold or any other growth in or around the vents?
4. Are you experiencing issues with airflow, suffering from higher A/C bills, or breathing low quality air?
5. Has a professional air conditioning technician told you the air ducts must be cleaned?
Air duct cleaning is very important for maintaining your home. The best duct cleaning will help you avoid issues that can cost you more money in the future if they are not taken care of now. If you answered Yes to one or more of the questions above, you need a professional air duct cleaning company in Houston, TX to take care of you. We service the entire Greater Houston area, providing affordable air duct cleaning. Here are some more questions for you to consider. If you answer No to one or more of the following questions, you most likely need air duct cleaning. Our technicians can easily visit your home and identify problems with the ventilation such as dust, mold, or other substances that must be removed.
1. Have you had the air ducts cleaned in the last 1 to 2 years?
2. Do you know if the air ducts were cleaned by the previous owners, renters, or the landlord?
3. Are you experiencing problem-free air conditioning and heating at an affordable / realistic monthly cost?
4. Is your home free and clear of dust and mold?
5. Are your vent covers completely clean with no build up of dust?
6. Has your air conditioning or heating stayed around the same price each year?
All of these questions are important for identifying whether air duct cleaning is needed. We recommend routine cleaning every 1 to 2 years to make sure the ventilation is free of dust and debris. There are other times where air duct cleaning should be done more often. For example, after a construction or remodeling project it is important to clean the ducts just in case insulation or other materials have gotten into the vents. This is a very common mistake that is made on the job site. Construction workers or remodeling experts often neglect to cover up the vents properly so materials, dust, and other substances get into the air ducts. You can always give us a call to learn more about air duct cleaning, so we can help you find out if you need reliable Houston air duct cleaning.